Thursday, September 23, 2010

New Style Challenge- Go Monochromatic

Happy Thursday! Some Odd Girl's new Style Challenge is to Go Monochromatic. It was a challenge for me, I love color but I made a card to share with you, based on this sketch:


I used Fishin Tobie, from Some Odd Girl's new release of Tinies:

 

Tobie is the only new element I used for this card- everything else is from my stash. I think this DCVW black & white "boy" paper  has got to be at least 5 years old!! Boy, it feels good to have found it a good home. I sent this card to Operation Write Home just yesterday.

I entered this in the following challenges:

Crazy Challenge - Let's Cook It
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Mostly Black & White
Secret Crafter Saturday - Anything Goes
A Spoonful of Sugar- Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge- U for Unused Stash



Enjoy your day!

5 comments:

  1. i love him, T! you kicked monochromatic in the butt!

    and i have that paper, too, and YES, it's stinkin' ANCIENT! great job cutting into the old stash, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely fabulous card love that paper and the image is sooo cute lovely embellishments
    Thank you so much for joining us at ooh la la
    this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card, love the image. ty for joining us at crazy challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card. Thank you for joining as at The Crazy Challenge.

    Ivolina

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute! I wonder if you've heard about Papercraft Star yet? We'd love to have you join us by entering some of your fabulous projects in our challenges! There is also time to enter the 25 dollar gift certificate drawing! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

    ReplyDelete