Click here to jump to my Friend with Flair post but don't forget to leave a comment on this post to be entered in my Scrapbook Steals giveaway!
here's a close up:
I made this card (and all of the projects in this post) with Scrapbook Steals' Steal of the day! When I was asked to be Scrapbook Steal's Guest Designer this week, I jumped at the chance!! I am super excited to share the projects I made with their amazing kit which is available for one day only- today at Scrapbook Steals. It has been such a positive experience designing for them. Kristy and Melodee are wonderful and so sweet!! BTW- yesterday was Kristy's birthday, so be sure to wish her a happy birthday!
Here is her birthday card:
and here are my layouts:
a close up of the title:
This one is based on Scrappy Sunday Sketch 610c at Paper Craft Planet:
here's a close up of the cut flower and the outlined letters:
The barndoor hides the journaling:
and one last card:
After making three layouts and three cards, I still have paper, rub-ons and a mini book to use!!
If you would like to see more of my projects, I'd love it if you would sign up to follow my blog!Be sure to check Scrapbook Steals & sign up for the email reminders to get notified of the daily steal!!
Don't forget to leave a comment so you have a chance to win the giveaway sponsored by Scrapbook Steals (they can only ship to addresses in the United States and Canada). The winner will be picked by random drawing, Saturday June 26th and Scrapbook Steals will ship your goodies directly to you!!
Happy Friday!!





Congrats on being chosen as a guest designer - how fun! I like your layouts and will definitely use them as inspiration!
ReplyDeleteI love what you did with this kit! Very creative and Super cute!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the Guest Designer spot! I love your creations and can't wait to see more! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLove the kit!!!! Wow
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being the guest designer!
jzahniser at windstream dot net
wow! Awesome work!!
ReplyDeleteI love the boy page! I also like that your flowery pages aren't too girly (since I am a tomboy at heart).
ReplyDeleteAmazing! I love the boy page and also the barn door with the journaling behind it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a variety of fantastic projects you made!! That kit looks super versatile. So very cool :)
ReplyDeleteThis is a really great, versatile kit. I love it! And I love that there are lots of elements to make boy pages. I'm inspired by the way you use the elements to create such wonderful photo layouts. I'll be 'borrowing' some of your ideas for sure!
ReplyDeletei didnt get the kit because i have a boy, but youre tempting me!! great job with the cards and the layouts!
ReplyDeleteFirst time visitor on a referral from scrapbook steals and glad I came. I like this kit and the fact that it is truly green. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteFirst time visitor from SS.. love the cards and your layouts.. making me think really hard about getting this kit!
ReplyDeleteWhat you've managed to do with it is so impressive!
ReplyDeleteLove those cards! Great inspiration, and you do beautiful work.
ReplyDeleteLove your work! I love that it is a "green" kit. I love the flower cards!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your projects!!! LOVE scrapbook steals!!!
ReplyDeleteI love what you do with your ribbon. Beautiful !!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! I'm off to go browse the rest of your blog!
ReplyDeleteHow do you take such great LO/ card photos? I love your ideas!
ReplyDeleteWow, love all that you created with this kit and you still have some left? Fabulous Tanya!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute ideas! Thanks for sharing them with us and congrats on being selected to be the guest designer.
ReplyDeleteYour ideas provide great inspiration! Beautiful work! Thanks for being a guest designer...I love Scrapbooksteals!
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful projects! I'm blown away by the paper flowers. Just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love the layouts and amazing cards! Thank you for sharing them!
ReplyDeleteVery cool project ideas. Congrats on being asked to be a guest designer for Scrapbook Steals, you are great for it! :)
ReplyDeleteYour layouts are amazing - I love how you take paper and make embellishments out of it. I try to do that too - but not to the level that you do.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the inspiration - I'll be a frequent visitor to your blog.
Love the layouts and the cards are super cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on these layouts. Congrats on being guest designer on Scrapbook Steals. Good luck. And I also love your layout with the ceral box tree and other Green goodies!! Awesome job!!
ReplyDeleteI love your layouts and cards!! Im on my way over to their site to check them out!! :) Your kids are adorable as well!!!
ReplyDelete