Happy (Friends with Flair) Friday!
Summer is in full swing in our household (and the merry-go-round of craziness has not slowed down in the least in spite of the heat). But I do have a new card to share today!! A simple 'just because' card using a sweet Unity tree (from the May 09 KOM) and based on this (Friday Fun Challenge) sketch:
I loved the waves in the sketch & decided I wanted more than just three on my card. What do you think?
Simple but sweet, I think. Check back later this weekend, I have quite a few projects in the works that I will be posting soon. Enjoy your weekend & don’t forget to check back at the Unity blog for more FWF inspiration! If you find the blinkie, you may win some Unity stamps!!






Very sweet - love the colors!
ReplyDeleteso cute! love the paper choice.
ReplyDeleteVery cute - lovely colors!
ReplyDeleteGreat card!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card Tanya!!! P.S. Make sure you check the FWF thread at Splitcoast stampers!!!!!
ReplyDeletecute!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Thank you for playing with our Friday Fun Sketch.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Thanks so much for having some Friday Fun!
ReplyDeleteWow- this is sooo cute! Great job with the sketch and thanks for playing with us!! :)
ReplyDeleteHow pretty! Love the tree image and wonderful colors. Thanks so much for visiting the DRS Designs blog!
ReplyDeletevery pretty thank making me smile today!
ReplyDelete