Click here for more inspiration and to enter to win a Scrapbook Steals giveaway!
Happy (FWF) Friday!!
Today I have a "green" layout that I made using Unity stamps:
What's "green" about this is the mesh at the bottom of the tree and the ribbon 'leaves' on the tree (it looks and feels like regular grosgrain but is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles) which is from Create It- Green's June sponsor, Nashville Wraps.
The tree is also recycled- made from a cereal box, cut and inked then stamped with a Unity background stamp.
You can see photos of the box to tree transformation at the Create-It Green blog!
I hope you are enjoying your Friday!! Be sure to check back at the Unity blog for the whole list of Friend with Flair inspiration. Remember to watch for the blinkie, you may win 25 Unity stamps!!





Awesome layout! Love how that tree came out, so cool!
ReplyDeleteNo stinkin' way! I love this! So wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! LOVE that tree--and the owl....what a great LO! You ROCK:) TFS!
ReplyDeletewow, this is awesome, what a great layout, and your tree, super!
ReplyDeleteGreat layout - love the recycling of the cereal box :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love that tree!
ReplyDeleteAMAZING TREE!!! LOVE THIS!
ReplyDeleteFantastic tree!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your green layout! The ribbon leaves on the trees are fabulous.
ReplyDeleteOH my gosh Tanya, this is such a fabulous LO and your details on everything you did are pretty awesome! Love the 'green' and the tied ribbons (er, bottles) look fab! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletewhat an awesome layout! that tree is amazing and I love the look that the green mesh gives.
ReplyDeleteLove your tree! That is clever! And way to reuse items! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh - that tree! So cool!!!!!
ReplyDelete