This month we're eating from our pantry!!! When I read about this challenge- I knew I had to do it. My pantry is stuffed full with dried pasta and cans yet I keep grocery shopping and my freezer is equally overflowing. It is time to reclaim my space by feeding my family from my pantry and freezer!! I bought what is on those shelves, it's time to use it!! I will still be buying our produce, dairy, eggs, and peanut butter but not much (if any) more...this should be fun!!!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Eating from the pantry
This month we're eating from our pantry!!! When I read about this challenge- I knew I had to do it. My pantry is stuffed full with dried pasta and cans yet I keep grocery shopping and my freezer is equally overflowing. It is time to reclaim my space by feeding my family from my pantry and freezer!! I bought what is on those shelves, it's time to use it!! I will still be buying our produce, dairy, eggs, and peanut butter but not much (if any) more...this should be fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment