Thursday, January 7, 2010

Well trained

A few Mondays ago, Teagen & I went to the local sports grill to watch the Vikings play (I really did get bitten by the football bug)! Brett stayed at home with Bradley, Finn and Penelope though they ended up watching the game as well (Brett was bitten by the same football bug). While we were gone, Penelope lost another tooth! She spoke with me on the cell phone to let me know and I congratulated her, of course.

Fast forward an hour or so... the Vikings game has ended. They lost! Teagen & I are back home and it's bedtime. Before Penelope gets into her pjs, she looks at me and says "Mom, you haven't taken my picture yet", grabs her tooth & poses for me. I am well trained, so I grabbed my camera and took this picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment