Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Nearly january already...

Though I have not been blogging, I have been working hard!! The combination of Christmas and a huge e-learning narration job (20 pages of semi technical lessons in Standard British) had put me into a tail-spin trying to catch up. Our Christmas tree was in our house for two full weeks with not an ornament or light on it (and don't even ask what we ate for dinner)! Our Christmas cookies were made on Christmas Eve this year- everything was off schedule but Christmas was still wonderful!

I have some fabulous news- I made the Scrapbook Design team for Create It-Green, an awesome blogspot which encourages recycling in our crafting. I will be sharing my recycled projects here & on the Create It-Green blog. They have an amazing team of crafters and I am extremely pleased to be part of it!

Before I go I want to share a layout I made with pictures from December 2002. I found a fun challenge blog called Happy Scraps and the technique challenge was tearing- I love tearing but tried to kick it up a notch and layer the papers- I used five different sheets of paper- all My Mind's Eye! I also used grungeboard, chipboard, pop dots diamond glaze and Stickles. Here it is:



and a few close ups to show the layering of the photo mat & chipboard ornament:




And the papers underneath the chipboard scroll I journaled on:



Wishing you a Safe and Happy New Year!! See you in 2010!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment