Welcome my second post for the Create It Green Blog Hop! Be sure to check back there thoughout the day for more green inspiration, tutorials and prizes.
I have a few more projects to share (and my daughter, Penelope has one to share as well).
I made this Christmas tree with empty ribbon spools & an empty thread spool.
The stars are made from recycled hard plastic (from toy packaging) that I hand cut & covered with Stickles to make them pretty. I glued them in place.
I also made this layout for Scrappin Sports Stuff which I used cardboard for he circle underneath the sticker. All of the supplies came from the store (except the ribbon and the Thickers).Here's a close up of the cardboard:
And the full layout:
And Penelope made this winter bulb garden out of a tin can, some material, twine, rocks & a bulb.
The ladies at Recreate showed Penelope (and her entire Daisy Troop) how to make this fun and easy project. The kids and I will likely be making more of these for gifts this year.






sweet ribbon tree, looks so nice
ReplyDeletecute idea
ReplyDeleteLove all your projects, especially the tree.
ReplyDeleteNeat ideas, Tanya!!!! Love Penelope's craft!!! Sweet!!! That ribbon tree is awesome!
ReplyDeletelove all the projects but especailly the winter bulb garden...there is something zen about it that appeals to me!
ReplyDeleteGreat projects and reuse of things most people would toss...please tell Penelope that her winter bulb garden is terrific!!! TFS
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays!
Terry
Great projects with the recycled products. I love to use recycled items in my crafting too.
ReplyDeleteI love your tree! And Penelope's winter bulb garden is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteLove your Green projects...your Christmas tree is my very favorite!!
ReplyDeletefabulous projects Tanya! I love the tree, I just tossed some empty ribbon spools in the bin...off to dig them out now! lol
ReplyDeletetake care
blessings, Maria
I am loving all these great ideas, I'm feeling so inspired!
ReplyDeleteHi Tanya;
ReplyDeleteThanks for the shout out for reCREATE! We just posted a bunch of new classes - hopefully we can see you and Penelope there soon! (We also have burlap if you are looking to make more bulb gardens!)
http://www.recreate.org/calendar-of-events/
Donna@reCREATE
Hi Tanya!! LOVE the layout and the use of cardboard. I have collected some pieces but haven't put them to use yet... this gives me another way to use it. Congrats on making the DT at Create It Green!!!! I look forward to working with you!!
ReplyDeleteFaye :)