Thursday, December 11, 2008

I know it's December but...

Here is what our Halloween looked like:
We had a princess...
two (white) knights...

& one wizard...


The kids enjoyed their costumes (though the wizard hat & the princess hat were a little bothersome as the night went on.)It was great to see them happy & for the first year in a long time Brett & I BOTH took the kids out together-we had a BLAST!!!


posing while going door to door...

Brett & I dressed up as well- he was his traditional Tigger & I was a "knight lady" mix up kind of thing. It's funny, I always get so involved in the making the kid's costumes that I always seem to forget about a costume for me. Brett is much more relaxed about it all- he has been either Tigger or Pooh Bear since we bought the costumes from The Disney Store (when Bradley was a toddler!)

No comments:

Post a Comment