Pictures will come tomorrow- tonight it's just words!
One of my LOs was featured on yesterday's GT Blog!! It was sooo exciting to see one of my LO's there!!! I am still amazed tha I am on their team!!!
Today, Finn & I went to Green Tangerines to turn in a project and get supplies to finish another one. Pictures will come tomorrow. He loves the buttons they have there!! We have a routine- after I finish my shopping, he gets to pick out a few buttons- today he chose four green buttons to go into his button collection (amassed from past GT shopping excursions.)I also picked up a stack of $5.00 gift certificates to pass out to new & existing GT customers and I passed out a bunch already to very happy scrappers (and aspiring scrappers!)
Cub Scout Popcorn sales are finished! Yeah! Both Teagen and Bradley earned a good portion of their fees to attend twilight Camp, a King's ticket, a patch and a prize. Next year we will be starting earlier so we don't HAVE to sell last minute (which is what we did this year!)
Finn's school experience has evolved- he is now going to preschool without tears. He is smiling and peppy once we arrive, so I think (hope) that the worst of it is behind us.
Penny starts Daisy Scouts tomorrow afternoon (and she is sooo excited!) She told me tonight" I am going to raise my quiet hand at school tomorrow and tell my class that I get to start Girl Scouts today, because tomorrow it will be today that I am starting Girl Scouts" and she smiled. And so did I.
Teagen is enjoying soccer- he played with Penny's team at practice today and was inspired. He now wants to practice with both his and Penny's team!
Bradley has been doing well- school has been a little overwhelming but (he has an AMAZING teacher) and he is stepping up to the plate and he is learning to take responsibility. I think it helps that he is getting to do more fun things now: he and Brett just returned from a WeBeLo (his Cub Scout rank) ONLY camping trip at Moaning Caverns where the boys had a BLAST!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment