Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Week Number 2@ Preschool



Pictures from Day 1 and Day 2 of Preschool:


Day #1- tears, Day#2 almost but no tears & a HUGE smile at pickup. On Day #3 the world changed for Finn, his buddy, our neighbor boy from 3 doors down the street joined, the class and it became so much more enjoyable!!!

Though today (Day #4,the beginning of week#2) he said that he didn't want to go to school and I said "okay, then Sean can bring your birthday treats to school..." and Finn decided he would go today. At pick up today (we carpooled-I drove today) both boys were in high spirits! It's good.
Finn's party was BLAST and his birthday celebrations were so much fun!!! I am so glad we don't have any more birthdays for awhile. I need to get back to life as usual.




No comments:

Post a Comment