Today (for 1 & 1/4 hours) I had all four of my babies in school. Phineas started preschool and although he was excited about it for days before, he was not happy when the big moment came. Brett & I were both there (pictures will be up tomorrow) and he was so upset- REAL tears streamed down his face as we walked out of the classroom. This is a first for the Smith kids!! Until today, I had always been on of those Moms whose kids ran into the classroom and waved goodbye (after a hug & a kiss.)
When I picked him up he was smiling but insisted that he did not want to go back. We went to Toys that Teach to check out the toys- Finn turns 3 on Monday!! And after some play therapy, Finn was his regular upbeat self again. We'll see how tomorrow goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment