I thought I had been doing better but apparently not- my blogging is quite inconsistant. A routine would be helpful- hopefully, I can get into one and blog more regularly.
My recording session last week was GREAT!! Don't you just LOVE it when everything just clicks! The script was all about saving money & being using energy star appliances to help the environment and I clicked with it!! It was a fun session!!
We went to the County Fair last weekend! It was hot but we had so much fun!!! It was great to go and play all together but, boy, is it expensive! But well worth it. The kids had a blast. I will upload the photos tomorrow.
Tonight Penny & I went to a Girl Scout Meeting. She wants to be a Daisy Scout ( who wouldn't with two brothers in Boy Scouts?) So I went with to find out about it. It sounds like a fun opportunity. I signed up to be her troop leader. I think it will be an amazing experience.
Our local school is having our 2nd annual "walk to school day" tomorrow morning and I was one of the folks involved with the event (I put together the soundtrack for the event and solicited donations of money & healthy goodies for the before school celebration..) We will be leaving about fifteen minutes earlier tomorrow but we will be walking with all of our neighbors (and then some!!) It will be fun!! My description is not very clear but I bet the pictures will help explain it.
I better get some sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment