Monday, July 7, 2008
Happy Monday!
Happy Monday to everyone!!! Since it's sooo late, I will keep it brief. The fourth of July was GREAT!!! Simply relaxing , family fun (and I remembered my camera for most of the festivities.) The weekend was insanely busy and today was a very low energy day for me , we didn't "camp" today but will do tomorrow as the kids LOVE it!! I think they need it as well- we all do but it is exhausting! They love the theme activity and pretending is always fun!! While Brett & I cleared out the garage this weekend, or made a metaphoric dent in it, at least, I found modeling clay and playdough! Yeah me!!! Penny & Finn LOVE playing with playdough and Bradley & Teagen love modeling clay(and really need hands on play!) We will be bringing them out tomorrow- our theme is The Arts. So it will encompass music, dance & artisic projects- it should be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment