I can't believe Summer is nearly here!!! I think this week is probably one of the hardest of the year-Bradley & Teagen have 4 more days of school but no more homework and it's all out of the normal routine at school. It may also be my perspective- my knee has been bugging me for a few weeks now (I twisted it it is still aching!) I think a few consecutive nights of good sleep might do the trick but I don't know if that will happen anytime soon.
Tonight will be a late night due to the 2nd to the last baseball game of the season(and snack bar duty for me) then afterwards we'll be heading to pizza with Grandma & Grandpa. It's a self imposed late night, I guess, because I could choose to feed us all before the 6:00 game but I am not at all inspired to make any meals. Pizza sounds good-actually a salad bar sounds good!!!
Penny's party is set for next Saturday- the invitations have (almost) all been delivered. Now I just need to get the details out of my head and into reality. It will be based on the Disney Princess Wii game and the kids will be going on mini adventures -about five of them, I'm thinking. It's a morning party at the park & should be fun.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment