Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom! I love you!! I will try the knee brace, I bet it will help.

It has been a long day. I am looking forward to my sweetie being back, we all are. Tomorrow morning- yeah!!

One fun thing about today, the kids & I played "Big Brain Academy" on the Wii- it was soooo much fun! Thanks Ell, for letting us borrow it- definately a game we will be purchasing!!! I'm not a big gamer so it is unusual for me to sit & play with the kids. I was dismal and the Wii even commented that I was "snoozing while playing", my score was 0 the first few times I played then I finally figured out what the objective was & did alright. Teagen, Bradley & Penny did great and Finn was asleep. There are some very good challenges in that game- good stuff!

Tonight, I had to do some voicework (for an e-learning client) which is why I am even awake. But it's always good to be working...

Things are coming together for Penny's party but they will come together more smoothly if I have more sleep. So, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment