Baby showers are so much fun!!
A few weeks ago Penelope & I went to a shower to welcome baby David. I love shopping but I prefer to make my baby shower gifts. I made this sign for Leslie, David's mama, since he has three big sisters, I thought it might be useful to have a sign letting everyone know he's sleeping...the Mod Podge hadn't quite dried when I snapped this photo:
I also made a diaper cake. I used size 3 diapers (so he has something to grow into) & travel size lotions & creams to decorate it. You can't see it but at the center of all of those diapers is a bottle brush & some travel size baby wipes which give the cake a little more stability.
Here's a close up of the top of the cake:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Your doorhanger is darling and a wonderful idea! I love the diaper cake, too.
ReplyDelete