I found this great new challenge blog: Martini Designs Challenge Blog. I made this door hanging for their challenge to use at least one stamped image. I used my Unity, Ali Edwards & my old foam stamps (the spider & cat). I also used my purple cows trimmer (for the wavy cut edge), MME and Basic Grey papers, black chipboard, Stampin' Up ribbon, my Sharpie, green Stickles and an SEI brad. I used Mod Podge and layered to my heart's content!!

Here's a close up of the house & the cat and the green Stickles on the jack-o-lantern.
And another close up- of the spider's green eyes...





HI Tanya! Cute Halloween sign! I wanted to respond to your question on where to find the Halloween star on the Bo Bunny blog. I purchase mine at a store called Gordman's which I don't know if you have. I had also found them at a home decorator type store...sell fake plants, ribbon, home vases, etc..and they had a great collection as well. I had not seen them in craft stores..though maybe soon! Thanks again!
ReplyDeleteTanya, this is fabulous - love all those details and oh no, do my eyes deceive me there's some ric-rac...swoooon! Jo x
ReplyDelete